(What's a TUSAL?)
Stealth Squirrel has a tip for those of you who like your TUSAL extra-bushy (like his tail)...fail at winding your sewing machine bobbin, resulting in a giant snarl of thread, then pull the wrong threads out of a sampler. Voilà! It looks like you've been spending as much time stitching as he has storing nuts for the Winter!
- ► 2016 (21)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (90)
- NaBloPoMo is NoMo
- Theme-a-licious Nail It November Wrap-Up
- RIP, Faithful Shoes
- Glass-making Experience
- The Geekend That Was, 11/25
- Fall into Winter Giveaway Winner!
- A Christmas Tea
- WIP Wednesday (Almost a Hat)
- Red Alert
- The Geekend That Was, 11/18 (Actual Random Hermitt...
- Retro Travel Sunday: Victoria, BC
- Are You Tired of Random Thoughts Pictures Yet?
- International Hermit and...Darn It
- Theme-a-licious Nail It November Check In
- WIP Wednesday...Say What? Edition
- TUSAL Tuesday
- The Geekend That Was, 11/11
- Retro Travel Sunday: Ketchikan
- 500th Post, 200 Follower Giveaway!
- Random Disaster Strikes
- Another Corner Done!
- WIP Wednesday: Things That Are Round Edition
- Stealth Squirrel Checks In
- The Geekend That Was, 11/4
- I'll Give the Hour Back
- Back to Square One
- Confined to the Couch
- DoYoKno what NaBloPoMo means?
- ▼ November (30)
- ► 2011 (141)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (37)
- ► 2008 (70)