Saturday, November 17, 2012

Are You Tired of Random Thoughts Pictures Yet?

Click now for JiffNotes

How's that for a compelling, exciting blog post title??

All the stitching is done, and it is cleaned and ironed. I wanted to do that before starting the hemstitching. Here it is on the ironing board, finishing drying...

Hmmm. It looks crooked, but I think that's because I was taking the shot from above and I didn't have the camera quite straight.

JiffNotes
This post was brought to you by NaBloPoMo, and my complete lack of motivation today to come up with anything new, hence this barely-not-recycled content.

10 comments:

Marsha said...

Love it.

Southpaw Stitcher said...

No, I will NEVER tire of Random Thoughts photos... but you already know that!

cucki said...

I love it too so much...I can never never get tired of it ..
Big hugs xx

Carol said...

It is so beautiful, Heather--congratulations!

Paula said...

It looks great.

Karoline said...

It's looking gorgeous, congratulations on finishing the stitching

Julie said...

Superb finish, very pretty.

Caitlin Jordan said...

Awesome progress good luck with the hem.stitching

Chris said...

Congratulations! Beautiful finish!

Melanie said...

So beautiful!!!

Old Geek-outs