Well, I didn't get to everything I wanted to during Amazon April, but progress is progress, right? Here is where Random Thoughts ended up:
I did also get one sleeve done on my Origami Turtle (NOTE: still not an actual turtle)
Now it's time for...
Remember when you took that class? Or decided to commemorate that event? And then abandoned your poor WIP? Take a stroll down memory lane by working on it again.
I initially came up with this theme because I have taken a lot of needlework classes in my life. A LOT. But you could also use this month to work on your oldest WIP(s)! Or maybe look for one you've set aside, and now you can't remember why!
This is going to be a short month for me, because we are going to be in Europe for part of it. Plus, work is going to continue to be rough, AND I have a travelling pattern that has arrived here that I need to get done! So, here's my list...
- Blackwork Band Sampler - This will be great to work on when I go to Orlando for Sun Region EGA's Stitcher's Celebration
- Les Rubans Anciennes - yes, again. =) Part of the fun of Theme-a-licious is figuring out how the project you WANT to work on fits in with the theme
- Grandmother Star Temari - See, there's this NEW temari class I want to take...
So how did Amazon April turn out for you? What are you planning for May Memories? Please add your link below (to your wrap-up post), and visit some other Themers if you can (everyone loves comments and encouragement!) Our next post will be on the 15th, when we'll check in for May Memories! And don't worry if you haven't posted before...just jump in whenever.
1. Ruths Little Leprechauns
2. Roses Crafts
3. Terris April Report
4. Serendipitous Stitching April
5. Sherrie@ Food for Thought
6. Squirrel Nuts
8. Already Forgotten
9. thread garden
10. Its Daffycat
11. Measis Musings
12. Chic Crafting
13. Shebafudges April update
14. Annettes Theme-a-licious Post
15. Jackies Stitches
This linky list is now closed.