Thursday, January 5, 2012

White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Click now for JiffNotes

 
Even though these were "technically" Christmas cookies and "technically" should have been posted, you know, during December, I wanted to go ahead and post them as a "public service".  You see, I vaguely remembered my sister showing up with them, and even though I'm not a huge fan of their more common variant, in which mini Reese's peanut butter cups are mashed into peanut butter cookie dough, I LOVED these. However, when I googled, I couldn't find them anywhere! I wasn't sure if she'd just used brownie mix, or some kind of chocolate cookie dough. Well...

The "recipe" is this: Get a bag of white chocolate mini Reese's peanut butter cups. Get a box of brownie mix.
 
Mix up the brownies, and scoop about a tablespoon into mini muffin tins. NOTE: I HIGHLY recommend using paper liners...even if you grease the heck out of them, you'll have trouble prying the little devils out.

Bake. I did about 20 minutes at 350. Unwrap your PB cups while they're baking.

As soon as they come out of the oven, smash the PB cups into the center of each one.
 
You can make them more "festive" by adding sprinkles as soon as the PB cups melt a little. They're great when they're still mellllllty. =)

JiffNotes
Way too many "quotes". And calories.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Ooooooooh they look good. Would be good for Easter too, with some filled mini Easter eggs in the middle.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oh Yummy I love the variation of Chocolate chip cookie dough and RPB cups! Yummy! Yummy!

Old Geek-outs