Friday, January 13, 2017

Finished Object Friday: Pointelle Socks

Let's all get in the Wayback Machine and look at some socks I finished in 2015!
These are Pointelle, by Cookie A (Ravelry project link)

Somewhere in my stash, there is a ball band that would identify this yarn, but I know not where it is! I know it was a Cookie A Sock Club exclusive yarn, and has a delightful high twist that really makes the stitches pop. I decided to knit this pattern rather than whatever patterns came with the yarn.


5 comments:

Kerryp77 said...

They look so cosy

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Yay, socks! I have missed commenting on Sock pictures. They do look cosy though.

Julie said...

FABULOUS... they are amazing

Bea said...

Love the pattern. And the colour! Wonderful socks.

Heather said...

Awesome although they look like summer ones with the holes :)

Old Geek-outs