Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Remember That Poll Thing?

I had put up a poll recently because I was considering splitting out travel, or maybe the more geeky posts, into another blog. Thanks so much to those of you that took the time to vote. We are agreed: The blog stays as one. I'm much relieved; if I don't update the blog enough, I start to feel...not guilty, but pressure. All I need is pressure on more than one front!

Sorry the poll just disappeared...I had this wacky idea that when the poll closed, Blogger would have some way for me to post the results...not so much. The majority of you said you read everything, a few said you just skipped the stuff you didn't care about (and that was OK), and two of you said, "Where are the game posts??" Hey, I'll get around to them someday!

Thanks for your support! =)

3 comments:

Parsley said...

I like diversity in a blog. You go girl!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I'm sorry I haven't been around much, so couldn't cast my vote. I would have voted to keep everything on the same blog.

Chris said...

Hi

Looked at your CHG and it is bright blue but it looks fantastic.
I am SAL-ing with some other stitchers so I can get help!
Keep up with your wip I love the way you label it wip wednesday A very good idea which I think I'll pinch, thank you Heather!
Hugs Chris x

Old Geek-outs