Monday, July 11, 2011

Poll...What Am I Saying??

If you read my blog through an RSS feed or reader, you won't notice that I've placed a poll on my sidebar. Basically, I'm wondering whether I should start a separate blog for travel, or a separate blog for my more geeky posts, or maybe even a separate blog for crafty content? I don't know. I kind of like everything in one place, posting by whim about whatever I want, because this is all "me". But I might split things out if most of my readers would rather only see crafty eye candy, or only see travel/food posts. So if you've got a moment, please stop by and vote. And if the poll choices are no good, leave a comment here and tell me your thoughts. Thanks!!

8 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

I love it ALL! Even the geeky stuff I don't understand but I still read every word! :)

Jenny said...

I like everything - it is always fun to learn new things!

Delusional Knitter said...

I'm usually here for the crafty stuff, but I do love your travel stuff too. (I did vote this) if its something that doesn't interest me, I just skip over and come back another day :o)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Nah don't start a million blogs, keep things status quo!

Nic said...

I tried the separate blog thing and it ended up being too hard to juggle writing in any of them. You may have more success though.

But I for one don't mind reading a blog that has a bit of everythng - it's a fair representation of life, after all.

Shanta Hayes said...

I read it all! I love checking out your travel pics and crafty content. I voted in the poll :)

Anonymous said...

I thought of doing the same thing once and putting my photo meme posts into a different blog, but the fact is this is who we are, the whole pack and parcel - we can skim over anything that isn't of interest (I have to admit to skim reading the heavy geeky posts), and I personally love to see and hear about parts of the world I've never been to ... it enriches my life to learn about new things through the eyes of online pals :)

Cindy said...

I didn't see the poll...probably because I am so behind on reading blogs :) I have a separate blog for my concert adventures, but that is only because it is more of a diary for me and easier to keep track of because it is separate. I say leave it all on one. After all, we're not one-dimensional people, and it is fun to read about other places and adventures.

Old Geek-outs