Friday, March 29, 2013

Let's Just Pretend It's Wednesday


Well, I'm a little late, but I finished my March ornament.
 
At least, I finished the stitching. This is a Victoria Sampler ornament from the 2008 Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue. The only change I made was the verse...it did say, "Merry Christmas from our house to yours," but there's no way I'm giving this thing away!

The assembly will require me to cut a lot of straight lines on teeny pieces of mat board or interfacing. Yeaaahhhh...I'll get right on that!

7 comments:

Heather said...

lol! Good luck on finishing it. I'd love to stitch it, but I know I'll procrastinate _forever_ on finishing it.

Regardless, you did a great job with the stitching. ;)

Southpaw Stitcher said...

I don't see how you're late--it's still March. Wonderful ornament, beautiful stitching... good luck on the finishing!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely stitching.Sounds an interesting way to finish it,think I'd be a bit hesitant too :-)

Melanie said...

Lovely! Can't wait to see what you do with it. :)

steph said...

i can't believe I just joined a 6 months of embroidery club.......I'm an out of control knitter, and now I've added stitching!!!! YIKES!!! (Do you have a self-help group by any chance????)

Nic said...

This ornament looks intriguing. Looking forward to seeing it put together.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The ornie looks good so far, can't wait to see it made up. The fabric was cut nice and straight wasn't it!

Old Geek-outs