March Madness, she is finished!
And I'm exhausted!
I'm glad I put Amazon April as a follow-up to the epic context-switching that is March Madness. Since the check-in post, where I cataloged 12 WIPs, I've done two recap posts:
Sunday was Keep a Little Secret.
Monday it was the Urban Necessity Gloves:
Tuesday was Blackwork Band Sampler, which I did not take a picture of. Since I only stitched on the cream-on-cream satin-stitched border, it still looks remarkably like it did at the end of Fangirl February (only not so yellow).
and Wednesday gave me Hemlock Ring Throw (NOT a WIPocalypse project), which is lace on size 10 needles!
Thursday, it was back to WIPocalypse projects with Eight-Pointed Star.
Total: 27 projects! I'll have to show you Friday and Saturday later. That'll bring my total up to 29. WOW! I only missed two days (I was too tired to stitch at all)...that's pretty darn good for me!!
Thanks to all of you that indulged in the madness with me, no matter how you chose to embrace it! Hopefully those of you that were scared away will rejoin us in April. I promise it's much more sedate...
Dip your needle into the vast swath of fabric dedicated to your BIGGEST projects!
Now this theme will work great for all of your that joined the BAP Challenge! In April I'm going to work on
- Grandmother Star Temari...I know it's not a HUGE project per-se, but it's the biggest temari I've ever made, so I'm counting it! I'm going to try and finish all the green.
- Peacock Tapestry...my original giant project
- Random Thoughts...again, not the hugest of huge, but by golly it's close enough for Theme-a-licious! I'm just making this stuff up as I go along anyway, people. ;)
- Les Rubans...I'd like to finish ribbon 1 (not a problem) and make a good start on ribbon 2
- And maybe my Origami Turtle...'cause wouldn't it be awesome if it was done in a year??
I'm so proud of those of you that shook up your routine with some form of March Madness. Your creativity continues to inspire me! =) So what was the final
This linky list is now closed.