Friday, March 9, 2012

Madness Marches on

Click now for JiffNotes

After the two consecutive knitting projects Sunday and Monday, I finally drew a needlework project Tuesday. Oh boy, Spring Serenity!! That one's a tiny band sampler, I thought, I should be able to get a lot done!

Except for one thing...
 
Mass Effect 3. I kinda had to start it, right??

I still managed to get a bit of it done while we were on the phone booking our plane tickets to Europe, and while the game was loading...
 
Honestly, a lot of it was burying thread, since I think I haven't touched this one since class, either! So EVERY band had a nice thread trail and away waste knot to start it. I could finish this so quickly!! At least, that's the theory. ;)

Wednesday I picked another ultra-small project out of the Sparkly Compote of Decree:
 
Well, the project's not really small, but the piece I'm working on right now (an interior pocket) is. I'm almost done with the sails on the ship (thanks to a Doctor Who break from Mass Effect 3 =).

Thursday, just after I'd posted my pitiful WIPocalypse report, the SCOD, in a fit of irony, coughed up a WIPocalypse project.
 
It doesn't look like I got too much done since my last post, but I finished all the flowers in the "purple, blue, and white" section and added the periwinkle stitches to the large flowers, since Kris kindly sent me the flower thread I was missing. Now I can charge on with no barriers!

JiffNotes
Can anyone clone me so I can work on all of my WIPs at once?

5 comments:

pandy said...

If only we could be cloned to work on all our WIPS! :D Have fun with ME3!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Love all of your WIPs! It looks like you bead as you go. If I did that, my thread would get caught on every stitch, and then things would get ugly! :o)

Richard Rose said...

Work on all WIPs at once? Now that would be madness! :)

Melanie said...

I always LOVE your variety of projects. There is so much color and pretty pretty prettys. :)

Joysze said...

Been hearing great things about ME3, hubby was telling me the other day that it's the only game that has gotten a 10 something or other rating. LOL!!! Yes, i wasn't really paying attention. I don't want to know ANYTHING about games till Diablo 3 comes out. ;)

Love the WIPs... you mean clone you so one can stitch and the other play games right? That would be me.... clone me twice! One to stitch, one to read, and one to game. ;)

Old Geek-outs