Friday, December 28, 2012

Finished Object Friday (Silver Rose)

Click now for JiffNotes

I already showed you one shot of my finished Silver Rose (Ravelry link)...
 
...but here are a couple other views! Side view:
 
I love the way all the motifs descend into cables so the hat band is surrounded with them. Here's another angle so you can see how the back star/flower fits with the side motif:
 
How's it sit?
 
Pretty cunning, don't you think? ;)

JiffNotes
Finished hat glamour shots. Well, at least as glamorous as I get, anyway. =)

13 comments:

Shirlee said...

Very nice!

Annie said...

Perfect fit and perfectly slouchy! Great job!

Carrie said...

Love it, love it, love it!

Topcho said...

It's gorgeous! And it looks so good on! (I personally look like an idiot in this model of hats)

Ziggyeor said...

oh very cool. I haven't tried that style of hat. I like fedoras ;)

Bea said...

That is a great hat - and beautifully done.

Minnie said...

Beautiful job.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!

Jazz said...

Lovely hat!

Happy Holidays!

Melanie said...

Beeeeeyoutiful. And the hat ain't bad either. *wiggles eyebrows*

Ellen said...

Your hat is wonderful! You are multi-talented indeed!

rosey175 said...

It looks so spectacular, right down the the beautiful grey! Does this style of hat forever feel like it's going to fall off? (I've never worn such before!)

Valentina said...

Great knitting! I'm planning to make a couple of hats myself, the one's base on those Hermione wore in HP 6 and 7, do you like them?

Old Geek-outs