Friday, July 1, 2011

Vacation Crafting

Click now for JiffNotes

Hey! LOOK!
 
THIS BLOG IS STILL ABOUT STITCHING!

 
AND knitting, how about THAT??!

These are two projects I took with me on the cruise to Alaska...copious daylight allowed me to do a little bit on the over-one project, and copious airplane time (read: takeoff and landing when the Kindle has to be off...that is SO dumb) allowed me to knit. I even knit on the train in Seattle on the way to the airport (like, IN PUBLIC! And even got a compliment! Well, they are gorgeous socks, no? "Bex" by Cookie A.) This yarn is quite the traveler; it was bought in Germany. =)

And I figured I had to bring some Qiuviut back with me.
 

I mean, you can't say "no" to this guy.
 

JiffNotes
Actual crafting content!

1 comment:

Erin (moviemuse) said...

At first, I was like "where on earth is she that she's dressed like an Eskimo in June." Then I realized. Yeah, Alaska, duh! LOL

Old Geek-outs