Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back!

Click now for JiffNotes

I've been back since 11:30pm Sunday night. Needless to say, Monday was a very tired day. And since the cleaning service was coming Tuesday morning, EVERYTHING had to be unpacked and put away Monday night. All the dirty clothes, all the pirate costume pieces, all the souvenirs and all the various bits and pieces of paper. Well...actually, there's quite a few bits and pieces of paper to be dealt with...like a speeding ticket and two toll violations. Honestly, Florida, if you're going to have an on-ramp that only has SunPass and EXACT CHANGE lanes, warn us BEFORE we turn onto the ramp and drive half a mile, whydoncha??? And now, I am sick. I've been coughing since Tuesday, and this morning before I got out of bed my temperature was over 100 (F). I literally felt my sinuses clogging as we drove back to Atlanta. Everything was in bloom in Florida, so what happened?? Am I allergic to pine trees? Or do palm trees just act as some kind of magic deterrent to the bad pollen?

But I digress. I had a FANTASTIC time, and I will share pictures. It's just that...I took...a lot. A LOT a lot. Like, 753. (Oooo, I should've had a guessing game and given away a prize for the closest guess.) Sooo, I'll be weeding those down because although we all love some eye candy, that's wayyy too much.

JiffNotes
Back home from vacation, and of course I'm sick again. Pictures to come!

2 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Netti pot. Seriously!

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. Pirate costume? I can't answer for the toll violation or the speeding ticket. It makes sense to me that there should be some kind of notification about change BEFORE you get on.

Feel better soon!

Erin (moviemuse) said...

No fun! I'm so sorry you're sick. Hope you feel better soon. (We always stock up on quarters before driving down for just such an event; we've been caught before!) Sorry I haven't replied to your email. I, too, have been exhausted. I'm sure you understand! LOL

Old Geek-outs