Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mystery Progress

Click now for JiffNotes

Thank you for all the well wishes for me getting better. I think I'm over the sinus infection now, but I'm still really tired. I need to get my strength back up before we leave for our cruise and Disney vacation next weekend (for my birthday)!

I managed to get one of the corner gardens done on Chatelaine's Mystery II...but if these each take me two months, I won't be finishing this in 2011!
That's a LOT of Jessica stitches!! I'm working on Random Thoughts right now...I thought I picked a small area for February, but there are a BUNCH of queen stitches. I'll post a picture once I'm done with this month's part.

I'll leave you with this "monkey business" of Michael's when he brought me a snack.

JiffNotes
Feeling better...stitching progress is slow...leaving for a Disney cruise in a week!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Disney cruise!!!

So jealous.

We have tix to Universal for World of HP, and we don't know when we'll be able to even get to Orlando. Flying four people catty-corner across the country is less than cheap.

Anywho, so glad you're feeling better. Have a WONDERFUL bday trip!!

Delusional Knitter said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! That's some lovely stitching. LOL at the snack!!

Parsley said...

Never been to DisneyWorld but I have to Disney Land many times. Hope you get all better soon to enjoy your bday trip!

Old Geek-outs