Friday, April 18, 2014

2014 Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop

Hello and Welcome! If you have hopped over here to find another letter in the lovely and talented Jo's Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop, then I have a letter for you! And if not, well...I still have a letter for you!


In case my little Rabbit isn't the best communicator, your letter is...
R


Have you figured out the phrase?? You'll now be hopping back to Jo at Serendipitous Stitching where you can leave a comment with your guess! Good luck, and come back for a visit, where I might show you stitching, knitting, or more pictures of lovely Spring flowers!


Or you know, you might be in for a real treat and get to "listen" to one of my geeky rants. =)

13 comments:

KimM said...

OH MY GOSH! I just found your blog via the Easter Treasure Hunt - I couldn't believe it when I saw Nathan Fillian's picture from "Firefly" on your header. AWESOME! I guess I'm a geek, too! HA! Became a follower - looking forward to your updates -
KimM
WisdomwithNeedleandThread.blogspot.com

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part this year.

Cute little bunny with your letter.

I think Kim is discovering lots of new blogs this year, it's what it's all about - meeting new friends.

gracie said...

An adorable bunny!

Jacqueline Morris said...

Love your cute bunny and beautiful tulips :)
I am enjoying this blog hop...
Smiles and Happy Easter :)

Astrids dragon said...

Cute bunny, love the setting! Have a Blessed Easter.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Cute bunny and gorgeous flowers - Happy Easter x

Vickie said...

Sweet. Happy Easter!

Tiffany said...

Very nice happy easter

cheryl said...

Cute bunny. Lovely Tulips.
Happy Easter!

Anne said...

Sweet little bunny! I got the subtle r on him :D Gorgeous tulips! I just love tulips and spring flowers...makes me so darn happy :D Happy Easter!

Gwen said...

Cute bunny. Happy Easter!

Julie said...

Cute bunny with your letter.

Anonymous said...

oh, come on! I get here precisely for your geeky rants, don't let me down! :D

Old Geek-outs