Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March Saneness

Click now for JiffNotes

Well, I didn't end up going for March Madness as usual. But I did draw one project out of the bowl.

This is "Seeds of Love", by Teresa Wentzler. Not that you can really tell, from the teensy amount that's done.

I also couldn't muster up the energy to revisit every single one of my Crazy Challenge pieces. But I alllmost made it. I finished the border (except for beads) on Dasher:

I did another 1/4 of the Eight-Pointed Star:

And I did some more work on the Bumblebee Stumpwork:

I'm going to make it a goal to finish the Bumblebee in April! I'll still start off the month with my next goal on Random Thoughts, though.

JiffNotes
True March Madness will have to wait until next year!

2 comments:

Delusional Knitter said...

Good work! Can't wait to see more of the TW, I love her stuff!!

Sally said...

Your TW piece looks really pretty.

Lovely progress on your other WIPs.

Old Geek-outs