Wednesday, October 29, 2014

October Smalls SAL Check-in


I've made it to October!! This is the 10th Dragonlet of the 12 Dragonlets of Christmas.


Doesn't he look so JOYFUL??!? This is how I feel most of the Christmas season, except when I get stressed about shopping or remember how stupid cold it is! Can you tell he's leaping? He was meant to be leaping over the number 10, but as I have a plan for finishing these that involves numbers...well, more a vague inkling than a plan...I'm leaving all the numbers out as I stitch them. And believe, me, I'm grateful for the reduction in backstitching...this little guy wasn't bad, but on some of the others, it seems like the backstitching takes about 1/3 of the total time!

12 comments:

gracie said...

Another cutie...hope all is well with you....

Julie said...

Sweet!

cucki said...

so sweet x

Anonymous said...

cute.. love how the backstitching has enhanced the work... see you in next SAL check in.. ;)

Wendy said...

He's cute. Well done for being 10 of 10 so far this year!

KimM said...

this is so cute - I actually laughed out loud when I saw him!
hugs
xxx

Thoeria said...

what a cutie pie!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I'm intrigued now! I want to see how you finish them all. I am glad you didn't tell us that at the beginning! I can wait a couple of months.
Maybe you could little "bounce" marks underneath him to emphasise the leaping?

Nic said...

He's awfully cute. And yes, I can tell he's leaping

brendon said...

He's funny!

Melanie said...

He definitely looks happy! Only two more go. Soooo close! :)

Shebafudge said...

Aww...he is a little cutie! Can't wait to see what your plans are for them all. x

Old Geek-outs