Tuesday, October 7, 2014

September Smalls SAL Check-in


Yes, I know it's October!! I am a little really late checking in for September's Smalls SAL. But maybe a cute little dragon will help you forgive me?


Continuing the 12 Dragonlets of Christmas series I'm doing, September gave us 9 dragons dancing (well, thankfully I only had to stitch ONE)! I'm disappointed you can't see the sparkles in her tutu!

How graceful do you think dragon dancers are? Light on their claws, or more like the hippos in Fantasia??

8 comments:

Linda said...

Cute dragon. Better late than not at all.

Linda

Suz said...

That ballerina is utterly adorable!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I agree, a row of nine would have been a lot to stitch! It is another cute little design.

Lulu said...

Cute finish!

Melanie said...

Love these little guys. :)

Julie said...

Sweet!

Shebafudge said...

Aww, she is still cute even if the sparkle doesn't show too well.

Nic said...

Aww, she's so cute

Old Geek-outs