Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shake Well

I won some really fun blog candy from Vanessa at Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts. (Doncha just love that blog name?? Go visit; her header graphic is perfect and priceless.) Take a look at the awesome randomosity:
 
Three beaded rings traveled along in a padded envelope with all this whimsy that spilled out when I opened it. I may have squeed a little.

The funny thing is, I thought that "SHAKE WELL" tag was attached to a ray gun. Later I realized I was just looking at the ice skate upside-down. But for some reason it amuses me more if it's a ray gun. Shake, aim, and FIRE! *pew pew pew!!*

3 comments:

Annie said...

What a fun package of trinkets! I still have a box of mostly plastic charms that I've had since I was a kid. I think there is a gun like that in the box. And some others that really are supposed to be 'ray guns'. Hadn't heard the term 'ray gun' for some time.

Vanessa said...

I'm so glad you liked them! I got those things from Tinythingsarecute.com The gal had a "Jar o' Whimsy" for sale earlier this summer so I bought one. Once I looked at your blog when I announced the winner, something told me you'd appreciate random gumball machine stuff!

Jenny said...

Wow what a cool package - congrats on a great win! What are you planning on doing with them? I bet that you'll have a bunch of fun playing with your new toys!

Old Geek-outs