Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall TUSAL

(What's a TUSAL?)

 

Forced perspective; gotta love it! It looks like a massive pile of orts, when in reality it's a teensy tea light holder stuffed full of organza from the Bumblebee. Ah, it makes it look like all those single strands of silk from Chocolat are really amounting to something.

The weekend at Disney was fun (but of course!) but I did get the creeping crud while I was there. Fortunately, it waited until I was on the plane on the way home to really manifest itself, so I didn't ruin any of Michael's birthday weekend. Except for last night, maybe, when I was too unconscious to watch Fringe or even watch him open the presents that were too heavy to take with us (he got a Disney book to open on the plane and then some Godiva Pumpkin Spice Bark to open on his birthday before we threw ourselves into the parks).

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy Belated b-day to Steve!

Disney sounds like the perfect way to celebrate to me...never been there!

Old Geek-outs