Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The ABC's of Me

Click now for JiffNotes

This is going around on the TUSAL participants' blogs...

A - Age: Same as The Magic Kingdom
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Pretty much all of them, but cleaning the shower and ironing are the worst!
D - Dog's name: The hubby is allergic to pretty much every animal in existence, but I'd have cats or a bunny if I could.
E - Essential start of the day item: Tea!!
F - Favorite color: blue
G - Gold or Silver: Depends!
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instruments you play: piano, a little hand drum
J - Job: Application Architect (I code in Java, among other things.)
K - Kids: Nope
L - Living arrangements: Downtown Atlanta near the Georgia Aquarium, with my wonderful husband, in a townhouse (3 stories plus deck).
M - Music you love: a cappella
N - Nicknames: TMTIH (The Magic That Is Heather), Freelancer (gamer tag), and various from my sisters: Heather Hoo-Roo, Heather Hootachie...
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: pneumonia in 3rd grade and tonsilectomy in 5th grade
P - Pet Peeve: numerous =) Currently, people saying, "It is what it is." DUH!!
Q - Quote from a movie: Stay on target! (nearly anything from Star Wars)
R - Right handed or left: Right
S - Siblings: Three sisters, 12-17 years older than me!
T - Time you wake up: "Wake" up or "get" up?? Wake up, around noon. Get up, 7:30-8 for work...9-10 on weekends.
U - Underwear: yes
V - Vegetable you dislike: EGGPLANT (UGHPLANT)
W - Workout Style: ohmigosh I am so fat I totally need to work out yay I have done two days in a row oooo, chocolate
X - X-rays you've had: leg (I was two), teeth, lungs, head/left hand (braces)
Y - Yummy food you make: Christmas cookies
Z - The best place to visit: Japan...or Disney World

JiffNotes
Underwear? Really? That's the best "U" you could come up with?? What about University? (Georgia Tech) Or Unbelievable Fact? (I've been on Family Feud...twice) Or Unique Talent? (I can tell when people who are arguing are actually "in violent agreement" and are just saying the same thing two different ways.) C'mon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, I typed, "It is what it is," less than an hour ago. So I re-typed it here, just to be annoying. ;)

Old Geek-outs