Monday, November 12, 2012

The Geekend That Was, 11/11

Click now for JiffNotes

This is going to be short and sweet, just like the amount of time I have to get this post up and not break my NaBloPoMo streak!

Friday night we saw Wreck-It Ralph...soooo much fun, and so much laughing out loud. I highly recommend it if you ever played a single game in an arcade.

Saturday was all about finishing up the campaign of Halo 4. (And laundry, since my wonderful husband fixed the washer/dryer.) I must admit that I was a little disappointed with the gameplay at the end, but that's just because the Halo games have been known for great end runs. There is still plenty of fun to be had, though...there is ten weeks of episodic content to come!

Sunday after church there were chores, chores, and more chores. We also watched Breaking Dawn part 1 (birth scene: ouch.) and then went to choir practice. I was finally able to bring myself to start stitching the border of Random Thoughts again. I promise a picture before the end of the week!

JiffNotes
Go see Wreck-It Ralph! Also, I need more sleep. Also also, most boring Geekend report yet!

1 comment:

Bonnie Brown said...

Sounds like a good weekend
Can't wait for the picture!

Old Geek-outs