Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Halo 3

Click now for JiffNotes

Today Halo 3 was released, and if you don't know what I'm talking about, you probably haven't been near a media outlet in the past 24 hours. Hopefully I'll be able to tear myself away from ensuring the survival of humanity long enough to post pictures from our trip to Chattanooga...but suffice it to say for now that I was successful in my kidnapping, and we had a great, somewhat relaxing weekend. "Somewhat" only because we did so much. And ate way too much good food.

If you're a gamer, send me a friend request, but make sure you tell me you're a blog reader, or I'll just decline it. I get random ones all the time. Yesterday I got one from "D3ATH KILLA" (pur-lease!) and the only game we had in common was Gears of War, which I played through once many months ago.

JiffNotes
Halo 3's out...me, too. Somebody's gotta save the world.

3 comments:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I've seen Halo 3 advertised on TV - does that count? I have no idea what it does, though :)

Glad to hear you had a lovely weekend!

Jean in Georgia said...

One day I've got to see this mythical Halo 3 thing I've heard so much about....

TeresaB said...

So glad someone is out there saving the world and who better then TMTIH!

Old Geek-outs