Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oh, the connectivity!

Tomorrow I will lose DSL access for seven to ten business days. This is in spite of the fact that I am moving 100 feet down the street, and BellSouth is able to unhook and rehook my phone line all in one day, with the same number. Earthlink, not so much. So, what I'm saying is, if you don't see posts from me, I'm not dead. I've just become a technological have-not for seven to ten business days. For now, take a look at what the car looked like last Thursday night:

You are looking at about 500 pounds of fine IKEA storage furniture: one extra-large EXPEDIT bookcase, one small EXPEDIT bookcase, one small BILLY bookcase, two BENNO CD racks, and two GORM shevling units. I'm estimating 500 pounds, because the largest EXPEDIT box said it weighed around 230 pounds. Most of Friday was spent assembling furniture (some still to be assembled) and finishing our TUNDRA flooring. This will make another good blog post someday.... Saturday was a whirlwind of moving, and Sunday was a haze of fatigue. I promise a more informative and entertaining post once I get some sleep. And some high speed bits and bytes flowing again.

2 comments:

TeresaB said...

How silly it will take that long to get you back on-line at home. We'll miss you!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Have fun putting together your furniture!

Old Geek-outs