Saturday, May 27, 2017

Theme-Tas-Stitch Monochrome May

Theme-tas-stitch

What is Theme-Tas-Stitch, you ask? Kerry hosts a theme every month that you can build your stitching plans around. Click on the picture above for more details!

This month's theme was..."Monochrome May - Choose a colour and stitch on your projects that contain that one colour."

If you have been around me for any length of time, you know that my favorite color is BLUE! I could have pulled out a million pieces to stitch with blue in them, but since May is the last month to get Loopy Academy pieces done, I didn't get to stitch on any of them! Fortunately, I did get my blue beaded scarf done!


I was running out of time to get a photograph, so all you get is a terrible headless selfie. :) It really was a monochromatic month for me, since I had to work on this pretty much non-stop to get it done by the deadline.

Next month's theme is "Jardin June - Venture outdoors and put some stitches in a piece that has a garden or floral theme."

I have a bunch of garden-related pieces, so I'll have a ball with this one!

8 comments:

Kerryp77 said...

Gorgeous shade of blue. A very pretty shawl. I'm really looking forward to June. Florals are a favourite of mine to stitch. Thanks for joining in this month.

Julie said...

Very pretty and modelled so lovely.

cucki said...

So pretty x

Mary said...

Congratulations on finishing your scarf. It is gorgeous and the color is so striking.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a gorgeous blue. You could easily adapt this to look like dragon wings!
I think next month will be easier for me too.

Leonore Winterer said...

What a lovely finish! It doesn't always have to be stitching in order to count, does it?

woolwoman said...

whoooo - your blue shawlette is gorgeous - you should include yarn notes for us knitters. Glad you finished your Loopy Academy requirements just under the wire. I start Camp Loopy today - can't wait - this summer is dinosaurs - so that should be a fun theme! June already - can you believe it ! take care Mel

Tiffstitch said...

That is gorgeous! Well done getting along so well with it. I think it still counts. :)

Old Geek-outs