...have I been?? You know, I was wondering why I haven't been blogging, then I started writing this summary and realized how busy my weekends have been, and I remembered why! Of course, that's no excuse for this month, except that maybe I have needed a few weekends of doing nothing to recover. When I looked at all the pictures I'd taken in May, June and July, I felt a little faint, so I told myself I'd do the "pick just one picture" thing again. Maybe if there's some interest, I'll share some more. ;)
So here's what I've been up to...
- Took Michael's parents on a Mother's Day tour of gardens, followed by Comedy of Errors at the Shakespeare Tavern
- Had a nice Mother's Day lunch with my family
- Took my niece to see the Atlanta Ballet and the Gardens
- Went to Savannah and Amelia Island for our anniversary
- Took Michael's parents to the brand new Delta Flight Museum for Father's Day, followed by my first ever golfing attempt (emphasis on "attempt")
- Celebrated Father's Day with my family
- Spent a whirlwind three days at a family wedding event...seeing relatives from all over the country, visiting the World of Coke, the Aquarium, attending a fiesta...and fortunately I was spared the golfing!
- Hosted my family for Independence Day, including hot dogs, fireworks and plenty of food!
I'll try to be a little better about posting!
|Time with family is the theme this summer!!|