Wednesday, February 27, 2013
I finished my February ornament!!
Are those of you that were waiting for the snowman surprised? =) I purposely picked a small one, given that it's a short month and I'll be out of town for a week. It actually took a lot longer than I thought. This was a design that was sold with the snowman button (he's about an inch and a half tall). I won't attach the button until I finish it, since the package is filled with DIRE WARNINGS about how FRAGILE FRAGILE FRAGILE the button is and that it will IMMEDIATELY BREAK if not handled with kid gloves. I'm not sure how I want to finish it. I'm thinking either a cube finish or framed. Opinions? =)
- ► 2016 (21)
- ► 2014 (54)
- Theme-a-licious Figural February Wrap-Up
- February Ornament
- The Geekend That Was, 2/7 (ExtremeLateness and Sni...
- Theme-a-licious Figural February Check-In
- The Geekend That Was, 2/10 (I Need Yarn to Keep Me...
- Watch Out! It's a TUSAL!
- Starting Line
- The Geekend That Was, 2/3
- Not January, and Not an Ornament
- Winner and a "Fuedal" Story
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (141)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (37)
- ► 2008 (70)