Friday, December 28, 2012

WIPocalypse...but We're Still Here

Click now for JiffNotes

WIPocalypse

So this is the very last WIPocalypse post of 2012!

Since I posted so late last month, I don't have much to report here. I did make some progress on my Lapland Santa:
I thought I might get him done before Christmas (but then reality set in!!)

It's been a lot of fun doing WIPocalypse, but I don't think I'm going to continue next year. Since the posting times were usually so close to Theme-a-licious, I ended up rehashing a lot of stuff. If I weren't actually running Theme-a-licious, I could do combined posts, no problem! But I think this year I will just happily lurk and enjoy all your posts.

Happy New Year, everyone!

JiffNotes
For more WIPocalypse progress, visit Measi's blog by clicking on the graphic at the top of this post!

No comments:

Old Geek-outs