Saturday, July 14, 2012
Whoah, is it really the middle of July already??
I did get a couple stripes done on Long May She Wave:
I really thought I'd be able to finish up this ornament by now.
No more messing around! I'm going to start back on Dancer next!
I want to thank those of you that took part in the survey I posted about Theme-a-licious. I thought I'd share the results with you...
I do want you guys to have some input on themes for next year, so keep thinking about what worked and what didn't, and what you'd like to be "forced" to work on. ;)
I asked this next question to try to determine whether I should spend the buck$ on the thumbnail linky next year:
So how is your Jolly July going? Is there a lot of ho-ho-ho or more oh-oh-oh? Please add your link below (to your check-in post), and visit some other Themers if you can (everyone loves comments and encouragement!) Our next post will be on the 31st, when we'll wrap up Jolly July and talk about Altius August! And don't worry if you haven't posted before...just jump in whenever.
1. Serendipitous Stitching July
3. not much for Jolly July so far
5. Jolly July Arab dancers
6. Jolly July Check In
7. Reflections - A Little Voodoo
9. The traditional dance of korea
- ► 2016 (21)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (90)
- Theme-a-licious Jolly July Wrap-Up
- The Geekend That Was, 7/29 (Winner and Spoiler Edi...
- Lottlympiad 2012 Events Announced!
- Quick Dad Update
- The Geekend That Was, 7/22 (Failure to Hermit)
- 33 MORE THINGS!
- WIP Wednesday
- The Geekend That Was, 7/15
- Theme-a-licious Jolly July Check-in
- Finished Object Friday (teeny edition)
- Hot Hot Hot WIPocalypse Check-in
- Scrapbooking Software Giveaway!
- The Geekend That Was, 7/1 (LOL edition)
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2011 (141)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (37)
- ► 2008 (70)