Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Smalls SAL August 2017


No idea what the Smalls SAL is all about? Click the graphic above to learn more (and see lovely smalls from others!)

I finally had enough daylight and patience to finish sewing up a felt pear I started quite a while ago.

It's definitely not the neatest job, but I learned a lot while doing it, and hopefully it won't take me so long to do the accompanying partridge that I forget it all!


Yup, that's right...this is a 12 Days of Christmas set! Will it be done by this Christmas? Not a chance! =)

9 comments:

KimM said...

Oh my.....this is so cute! I need to get back to stitching. Seems my stitching mojo has taken a vacation lately.
xxx

Daffycat said...

Oh My Goodness. That pear is adorable! What is this set? Was it a kit? Is it still available? Can you tell I'm interested?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh I am so pleased that you have started making these, I remember your original post and I really liked them.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Your pear is just precious!

stitchersanon said...

That is so cute! Perfect, looks absolutely perfect to me!

Mary said...

Super cute finish. I love the vibrant colors.

Mary's Thread said...

I love it! Where did you get the design?

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a cute pear! Lookin forward to seeing the other parts of the set.

Julie said...

Looks fabulous, I do like feltwork

Old Geek-outs