Google Reader's pulling the plug on July 1st. This is a huge blow to me because it's how I keep up with RSS feeds. So far, I have found the best alternative (for me) is feedly. If you sign up before July 1st with your Google account, it will automatically import your feed (blog) list, and they say that when Google Reader goes dark, they will continue to function "seamlessly" by transitioning you to feedly Normandy. Well, here's hoping!!
Meanwhile, I see that a lot of you are switching over to Bloglovin. So here's how you can follow me there:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
PS--Happy Pi Day! =D
Edited to add: Bloglovin can be used as a reader, too...I just liked the interface better on feedly. But that's my personal preference. I think either will work great. I don't know if the Blogger dashboard will be going away or not...or what they'll do with any non-Blogger subscriptions you added there. It seems weird to me that they'd leave that in place and do away with Reader, but if they haven't said it's going away, I'd assume it will continue. If I find out anything else, I'll let you all know!
- ► 2016 (21)
- ► 2014 (54)
- Theme-a-licious March Madness Wrap Up
- Let's Just Pretend It's Wednesday
- The Geekend That Was, 3/24 (Why So Late? Edition)
- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- LA Trip Day 1 - The Getty Center
- The Geekend That Was, 3/17 (IHSW? Or just allergie...
- Theme-a-licious March Madness Check-in
- Alas and Alack! (or, Google Reader's going away)
- Orchid Daze 2013
- The Geekend That Was, 3/10 (Road to Recovery edit...
- It's a Small TUSAL After All
- Did You Miss Me?
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2012 (179)
- ► 2011 (141)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (37)
- ► 2008 (70)