I received two wonderful awards from Holly! =)
The rules for the Beautiful Blogger award are
* Accept the award Thank you! Thankyouverymuch!
* Thank the person who gave you the award Done! But thanks again, Holly!!
* Add a link to the person who gave you the award see above...ok, ok, click here: Holly's Stitching & Stuff
* Put the award on your blog Check!
* Write 10 things about yourself others might not know
1) When I was in the fifth grade, I was on the TV game show "Family Feud", hosted by Richard Dawson. My family wasn't playing; I was a "cute kid from the audience". That's another story for another post. =)
2) I do not know how to ride a bike. We lived down a huge hill, back a gravel road from a highway when I was old enough to learn. I'm trying to learn now!
3) My husband and I met when we were cast together in a musical at Georgia Tech.
4) I was accepted to MIT for Electrical Engineering, but I thought I'd freeze to death if I went. My dad has still not forgiven me for not going.
5) I won a piano composition contest in high school.
6) For a while right after I got married, I contracted in Orlando although we were living here in Atlanta. I'd fly out every Tuesday morning and back in Friday night. One week I thought: "The moderate resorts at Disney World are totally within my hotel allowance! I'm staying at Disney!!" It sounded like a good idea at the time, but leaving in the morning knowing I was going to work while every other person around me was going to have fun all day was too much for me.
7) I detest any deli meat that is labeled "oven roasted".
8) Someday I hope to live in a house with a pool. It's been my dream since I can remember.
9) I'd love to have a pet cat, bunny and squirrel, but I'm afraid the hubby would be violently allergic to all of them. I'm also afraid at least two of them would chew our wood furniture to shreds.
10) I was a cheerleader in high school. I was also the only cheerleader the Band would tolerate. They'd even let me march out of the stadium with them.
* Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers
Oh, my, this will be hard. I am afraid that I am so behind on reading blogs, my awards would be totally random. I reserve the right to hand out this award throughout the year as I catch up and see fit! =)
The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world. The rules for the Sunshine award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or within your post
* Pass the award to 12 bloggers
* Link the nominees within your post
* Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
Hey, same goes here...I may pass out this award later!
|How do you like the new header graphic Michael made for me?? =D|